Although not responsible for the upkeep of either church, the Parish Council makes regular financial contributions to both St. Stephen's, Baughurst and St. Catherine's, Wolverton.
St. Stephens Church is a Gothic
style structure which was built in 1845 on the site of a Saxon church.
It has an unusual tower with an octagonal top stage and spire.
St. Catherine's was built in 1717 and is considered to be the best early
Georgian church in Hampshire.